Blocs 4.1.1 For Mac Free Download
Download Blocs 4.1.1 installer for Mac for Free. Blocs 4.1.1 is an interactive web development program for mac ninjas to build attractive websites with help of modern and stylish layouts.
Blocs 4.1.1 for Mac Review
A visual web development tool to create responsive websites in no time. Blocs 4.1.1 for Mac is a comprehensive application that helps mac ninjas to create well-designed websites without writing any code. It is created by Cazoobi Limited for designers, developers, and Mac users to quickly build websites with help of built-in designer tools and functions. It provides the best approaches to create websites by working on clicks, selects, edits, and stacking building blocks with complete perfection. Also, it features an intuitive user interface that allows Mac users to quickly access all the required tools to get a streamlined workflow for enhanced productivity.
In addition, it provides Mac users with a variety of built-in layout that allows users to create websites by using such layouts and customizations options to get things done within few clicks. Also, it offers support for Google web fonts to easily use in the websites. It has fully featured collections of typography settings and controls to create high-quality type typography. It comes with a variety of built-in filters like Hue, saturation, blur, and sepia to adjust the appearances of different elements. Also, It offers support to add interactive and preset animations to any element and customize the speed, delays, and directions.
Moreover, Blocs 4.1.1 provides the ability to add pictures, video, text boxes, buttons, text links, icons, checkboxes, and other blocks in the websites with just one click. It allows users to use pre-defined styles and make the website good-looking with creative designs. Additionally, it offers support to create CMS-driven websites with integrated support for a range of premium and open-source third-party content management systems. Also, it has different design options such as paint mode, global swatches, auto text coloring, and one-click animations to intuitively build websites. In Short, Blocs 4.1.1 is a comprehensive program to build interactive well-designed websites with help of various tools and without needing to write any code.
Features of Blocs 4.1.1 for Mac
- A visual website designer to create websites without writing code
- Features a clutter-free and easy-to-use interface for quick building
- Offers support for Google web fonts to easily use in the websites
- Comes with a variety of pre-designed layouts to quickly start building
- Create websites using clicks, selects, edits, and stacking building blocks
- Add pictures, videos, text boxes, buttons, links, icons, and much more
- Offers filters like Hue, saturation, blur, and sepia to adjust the appearance
- Create CMS driven websites with the integrated content management system
Technical Details of Blocs 4.1.1 for Mac
- Software Name: Blocs 4.1.1
- File Name: macysofts.com.Blocs.zip
- File Size: 33 MB
- Developer: Cazoobi Limited
System Requirements of Blocs 4.1.1 for Mac
- Operating Systems: OS X 10.12.0 or later
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Download Blocs 4.1.1 for Mac
Click on the button below to download the complete offline setup of Blocs 4.1.1 for Mac. You may also like OmniGraffle Pro 7.15.1