Cyberduck 7.8.0 For Mac Free Download
Download Cyberduck 7.8.0 DMG for Mac for Free. Cyberduck 7.8.0 is an advanced browser and client for mac ninja to easily transfer files on FTS, SFTP servers, and other cloud storage.
Cyberduck 7.8.0 for Mac Review
A desktop-client that allows users to browse network provided or cloud storage. Cyberduck 7.8.0 for mac is a professional program that helps mac users to easily download, upload, and transfer files on various servers or cloud storage with complete ease. Created by David Kocher all mac users to quickly share files and establish a connection for backups. Features an intuitive user interface that allows users to easily manage files on various locations in no time. Also, compatible with third-party providers for intuitive connectivity and productivity. A built-in manager that allows users to quickly and easily manage and organize files and data without any hard effort. Connect to various servers and storage such as SFTP, FTP, Google Cloud Storage, Amazon S3, Web DAV, OpenStack Swift, Rackspace cloud servers many others.
Moreover, Cyberduck 7.8.0 allows to copy or open the corresponding HTTP URLs of a selected file in a web browser including CDN and pre-signed URLs for S3 offers advanced file sharing option where users can generate a remote link for files and authorize others to access and manipulate data with ease. Also, allows mac users to configure content delivery networks offered by various providers like Amazon Cloud front and Akamai to share content all over the world with anyone. Easily access and browse Amazon Simple storage like a normal drive. Also, provides the latest tool like a secure vault for users to save data on various servers and storage with encryption. In short, Cyberduck 7.8.0 for mac a reliable solution for exploring and managing data on various FTP servers and cloud storage.
Features of Cyberduck 7.8.0 for Mac
- A desktop client to download, upload and share files online
- Copy or open the corresponding HTTP URLs of a selected file in a web
- Connect to multiple servers and services and manage data easily
- Advanced security for data by creating secure vaults and encryptions
- Easily share and distribute content and files on the network servers
- Connect SFTP or FTP servers and storages like Amazon S3, Web DAV and more
Technical Details of Cyberduck 7.8.0 for Mac
- Software Name: Cyberduck 7.8.0
- File Name: macysofts.com.Cyberduck7.8.0.zip
- File Size: 115 MB
- Developer: David Kocher
System Requirements of Cyberduck 7.8.0 for Mac
- Operating Systems: OS X 10.8.0 or later
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core Processor Or Higher
Download Cyberduck 7.8.0 for Mac
Click on the button below to download the complete offline setup of Cyberduck 7.8.0 for Mac. You may also like Quicken 5.18.2