macysofts.com is an active platform specifically for the mac users for downloading the free and trial software. The main objective of our website is to make sure that you are getting high-quality and virus-free downloading service having a user-friendly interface so that you can easily download software with just few clips. We are collecting software from all around the digital globe and later we put those software to our high-speed servers just to provide our users an excellent downloading speed along with totally unique handwritten description against these softwares.
macysofts.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our core policy to respond to any infringement notices which we get from the relevant authority and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws against that query. In case if you find any copyrighted file or software on our server and you want to remove it, simply inform us with solid written proofs and evidence. We would love to take action immediately and remove your files and software within 3 business days after your submission of DMCA complaint. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
For copyright infringement claim, following requirements must need to be existed:
- Must have a Valid (Company Domain) Email Address
- Provide Identity and proof of the owner
- Attachment of screenshots along with links of the copyright material
- Provide evidence of the authorized person (Legal Firm) if any, to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide detailed information about yourself that also include valid email address.
- Sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed must be identified by you.
- A statement explaining the complaining party that they has a good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed and the information in the notification is accurate.
- Signatures need to be there by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
You may send us your copyright infringement claim at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above mentioned information and we will come to you within 3 business days.
In the case of any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.