ffWorks 2.1.2 for Mac Free Download
Download ffWorks 2.1.2 for Mac full version offline setup free. ffWorks 2.1.2 for macOS is a popular multimedia file converter that allows users to interconvert media files seamlessly.
ffWorks 2.1.2 for Mac Review
ffWorks 2.1.2 is a powerful and easy-to-use software to create UHD movies. It is developed especially for users who want to create high-quality media files using FFmpeg without writing code. The application comes jam-packed with tons of options to configure the multimedia files according to the user’s choice.
ffWorks 2.1.2 has a clean and easy to use user-interface. The whole goal and focus of the app is to unlock the powers of FFmpeg for non-technical and novice users. Hence the UI is simplistic and gets the tasks done without introducing any complex menus and features. On the other hand, it also allows advanced users to dive deep into the features of the program.
ffWorks supports the conversion of many different and well-known formats such as HVEC, H264, H265, MPEG, MPEG PS, MPEG TS, FLV, AVI, and OGG. It also supports a bit less-known formats such as VP8, VP9, SAVS, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, and DVVideo. It provides multiple filters for stitching the files together. Users can merge the files using the ultra-fast pass-thru filter or they can use Complex filter depending upon their needs.
Furthermore, it comes with the support for subtitle files that can either be hard-burned into the media file or embedded into it. ffWorks comes with a ton of presets for various Mac devices such as iPhone, iPad, and AppleTV. It also supports PS4, Xbox, Wii-U, YouTube, and Facebook.
ffWorks has the ability to encode the files either individually or in the batch. Batch encoding is smooth and allows users to save a ton of time hence increasing productivity and efficiency. To cut the long story short, ffWorks is a one-of-a-kind solution, intended for both — advanced and novice users — to encode or convert the media files effortlessly.
Features of ffWorks 2.1.2 for Mac
- A top-notch multimedia encoder and converter
- Allows users to harness the power of FFmpeg without writing code
- Lets the user fully control the conversion process with customizations
- Comes loaded with 40+ video filters including watermark, blurring, cropping, video stabilization and many more
- Provides user the ability to export movies to static image formats such as PNG, JPEG, and BMP
- Support for creating top-shelf, ultra-high-quality movies such as 4K and 5K
- Has tons of presets for users to utilize and customize the movies
- Comes with the option to easily trim the movies i.e. from the start or end
- Comes with support for hard-burned or soft subtitles
- Plenty of audio filters for smooth and realistic sound effects
Technical Details of ffWorks 2.1.2 for Mac
- Software Name: ffWorks 2.1.2
- Software File Name: ffWorks.dmg
- File Size: 24.4 MB
- Developer: ffWorks
System Requirements for ffWorks 2.1.2 for Mac
- OS: macOS 10.10.0 or later
- Hard Disk: 100 MB free HDD
- RAM: 2 GB
- Processor: 64-bit processor
Download ffWorks 2.1.2 for Mac Free
To download the latest version of ffWorks 2.1.2 offline dmg for macOS X free, click on the button given below. You might also like