Lingon X7.5.6 for Mac Free Download
Download Lingon X7.5.6 for Mac full version offline setup free. Lingon X7.5.6 for macOS is a simple tool to auto-run scripts and applications effortlessly.
Lingon X7.5.6 for Mac Review
Lingon X7.5.6 for Mac OS X is an amazing program developed by Peterborg Apps to run any application or scripts automatically. It is specially developed for people who want to automate redundant tasks, increase efficiency, and improve their productivity. Lingon X enables the user to start an app automatically at a specific time or date. It empowers users to automate various tasks without him even sitting in front of the system. It can run scripts, commands, and pretty much anything a user throws at it.
As already described, the user can schedule a task based on a date or time. This task can be set to repeat after customized intervals or users can opt to run it only once. Also, Lingon can be set to run an application or a script based on a specific action or trigger. To make it easy to understand, let’s suppose the system is under a cyber-attack, Lingon can be used to run the script to kick the unauthorized user from the system, send system administrator an email and much more.
Furthermore, Lingon is stable and has a built-in ability to restart a script if it crashes so that the user never has to worry about the failures. It also logs the actions performed for easier accessibility in case something goes wrong. It also monitors the background processes and notifies the user of the change that took place. Lastly, it comes with a simple and easy to use interface. Although, Lingon is developed for Mac ninjas with medium to advanced computer knowledge, yet it can be learned easily owing to it’s easy to use UI. To conclude, Lingon X7.5.6 is an awesome tool to easily automate various jobs based on user choice.
Features of Lingon X7.5.6 for Mac
- Ability to automate redundant tasks effortlessly
- Allows the user to auto-run an application, script or a command
- Ease to operate owing to clean user-interface
- Provides the user the ability to perform a task based on a trigger
- Auto-restart in case of a failure or a crash
- Built-in background process monitoring and notifications
- Allows the user to perform tasks as root
- Comes with an advanced logger that logs each job
Technical Details of Lingon X7.5.6 for Mac
- Software Name: Lingon X7.5.6
- Software File Name: LingonX7.zip
- File Size: 4 MB
- Developer: Peterborg Apps
System Requirements for Lingon X7.5.6 for Mac
- OS: macOS 10.14.4 or later
- Hard Disk: 50 MB free HDD
- RAM: 2 GB
- Processor: 64-bit processor
Download Lingon X7.5.6 for Mac Free
To download the latest version of Lingon X7.5.6 offline dmg for macOS X free, click on the button given below. You might also like Yate 220.127.116.11 for Mac Free Download