Tower 6.3 For Mac Free Download
Download Tower 6.3 installer for Mac for Free. Tower 6.3 is a professional Git Client that makes it easier for mac ninjas to version control with Git with minimal effort.
Tower 6.3 for Mac Review
An intuitive solution to quickly perform repository management tasks. Tower 6.3 for Mac is a high-performance desktop Git Client for hundreds of professionals and designers to manage tasks and codes without needing to remember any complex commands. Developed by Fournova GmbH for designers, programmers, source code editors, and other professionals manage multiple Git repositories and source code with complete reliability. Features an intuitive user interface that provides an interactive way to manage source code for various projects with minimal effort. Quickly and easily connect to different Git repositories import and export resources. Also, Mange GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, Azure DevOps, and Beanstalk accounts.
Moreover, Tower provides the easiest ways to commit, push, pull, fetch, merge, clone, and apply stash setting better code management. Supports rebase operation that enables mac users to switch base for various commits with simple steps. Features an advanced search tool that allows users to easily navigate in depths of repositories and manage commits. Ability to view all files or file changes with different views. Support to preview staged or unstaged changes in integrated diff view. Also, perform quick action like branch switch, commit search, view history, and others for enhanced productivity.
Tower 6.3 allows users to quickly and easily perform tasks like version restore, commits revert, local changes revert, and conflict resolves, and much more. Also, the ability to quickly see commits that haven’t been pushed or pulled. Simply, create, delete, rename, branches, tag, merge and rebase within few clicks. In short, Tower 6.3 is a reliable solution for developers to easily access and manage code from GitHub and other services.
Features of Tower 6.3 for Mac
- An intuitive program to easily manage multiple repositories and code
- Support to create, delete, rename, branches, tag, merge and rebase
- Support for Azure DevOps pull requests and repositories management
- Ability to quickly view commits that haven’t been pushed or pulled
- Search tool to navigate in depths of repositories and manage commits
- Ability to preview staged or unstaged changes in integrated diff view
- Easily commit, push, pull, fetch, merge, clone, and apply stash setting
- Ability to easily manage GitHub, Git Lab, Bit bucket, and other accounts
- Support quick action like branch switch, commit search and view history
Technical Details of Tower 6.3 for Mac
- Software Name: Tower 6.3
- File Name: macysofts.com.Tower.zip
- File Size: 50 MB
- Developer: Fournova GmbH
System Requirements of Tower 6.3 for Mac
- Operating Systems: OS X 10.11.0 or later
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Download Tower 6.3 for Mac
Click on the button below to download the complete offline setup of Tower 6.3 for Mac. You may also like Game Salad 1.25.98