WhatRoute 2.4.1 For Mac Free Download
Download WhatRoute 2.4.1 Installer setup for Mac for Free. WhatRoute 2.4.1 is a powerful network diagnostic utility designed for mac users to easily trace data packet routes with complete ease.
WhatRoute 2.4.1 for Mac Review
An advanced application geographically traces online data packet routes within no time. WhatRoute 2.4.1 for mac an intelligent application that allows mac users to perform data packet trace, ping, run domain name quires, and do much more with complete reliability. Developed by Bryan for all the mac users to track, analyze and manage network data-packet transport within no time. Also, a quick way to find and name all the routes from a packet passes through over the internet. Uses a geolocation service to provide users with a geographical view of the paths that packets follow.
Moreover, support to run traceroute and ping test to provide flow and bandwidth a data packet chooses for transport. Also, the ability to trace slow links, hops, dead links, and much more to enhance performance by getting rid of all ambiguities in the network transport. Offer basic diagnostic tools for analyzing network traffics like trace, ping, finger, and many more. It also offers support for network and port scanning, ping, whois, DNS, and LAN monitoring functions.
In addition, WhatRoute 2.4.1 comes with a powerful Wifi monitor that allows users to view performance attributes of the connected network in no time. Additionally, support for MaxMind GeoLite city IP geolocation databases for graphical presentation of the functions. Quickly and easily preview routes on Google earth application. Additionally, features a Flow monitor to see packets on a network interface with common characteristics of source/destination IP addresses, network protocol, source, and destination ports. In short, WhatRoute 2.4.1 is a perfect program to trace and analyze the data packet routes from mac devices to their destinations.
Features of WhatRoute 2.4.1 for Mac
- A powerful network testing and monitoring program for mac users
- Advanced tools to easily trace and name all data-packet routes
- Diagnose network issues and perform in-depth network analysis
- Ability to easily view geographical location of routers and servers
- Shows number of hops in the middle of edges in network graphs
- Analyze network traffic with traces, pings, fingers, and other functions
- Ability Hide or Show network graph nodes for IPv4 and IPv6 systems
- Wifi monitor to view performance attributes of the connected network
- Run traceroute and ping test to flow and bandwidth a data packet
Technical Details of WhatRoute 2.4.1 for Mac
- Software Name: WhatRoute 2.4.1
- File Name: macysofts.com.whatroute.zip
- File Size: 40 MB
- Developer: Bryan
System Requirements of WhatRoute 2.4.1 for Mac
- Operating Systems: OS X 10.10.0 or later
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core Processor Or Higher
Download WhatRoute 2.4.1 for Mac
Click on the button below to download the complete offline setup of WhatRoute 2.4.1 for Mac. You may also like Yate 6.0.1