ForkLift 3.5 For Mac Free Download
Download ForkLift 3.5 Standalone setup for Mac for Free. ForkLift 3.5 is a powerful file manager and FTP client that enables mac ninjas to easily manage various files locally and online.
ForkLift 3.5 for Mac Review
An advanced program to manage files and connect to remote servers. ForkLift 3.5 for mac is a professional and dual pane tool that helps mac users to easily manage and transfer files without any hard effort. Also, it helps users to easily manage data operations across networks within no time. This application is created by Binary Nights for all mac users to easily manipulate and process multiple files locally and over the internet. Also, it comes with an intuitive user interface that helps mac users quickly access its tools to get things done with minimal effort.
In addition, this is a menu bar application that enables mac users to mount a saved connection with just one click and perform any data tasks. Also, it offers the ability to easily and quickly upload, download, and backup files on remote servers or cloud storage without any problem. It offers support for various remote servers and cloud storage such as FTP, SFTP, SMB, Amazon S3, iDisk, AFP, NIS, and other servers. Also, it helps users to quickly compare the local and remote source to match, modify, or delete files. It enables ma users to playback multimedia files with its latest tools.
Moreover, ForkLift 3.5 offers collections of various tools such as the Live Preview tool, spring-loaded folders, synchronized browsing, and many others to fast-track the file management process. Additionally, it offers support for multiple tabs to easily manage numerous files and file storage locations with a structured workflow. It allows mac ninjas to easily synchronize folders between local and remote targeted locations with ease. Also, it comes with a built-in application uninstaller to delete various applications without leaving any trace. In short, ForkLift 3.5 is a comprehensive application for managing and transferring files without any hard effort.
Features of ForkLift 3.5 for Mac
- A Powerful dual-pane file manager and an FTP client to manipulate files
- Instantly connect and manage multiple remote networks with ease
- Provides quick and direct access to files with a simple user interface
- Support to open, preview, rename, select, and delete files and folders
- Ability to synchronize file between local and remote targeted locations
- Multi-tab support to easily manage multiple files and servers easily
- Supports remote servers like FTP, SFTP, SMB, Amazon S3, and others
- Preview audio, video, images, PDF, and other files within the application
- Offers live Preview tool, spring-loaded folders, and synchronized browsing
Technical Details of ForkLift 3.5 for Mac
- Software Name: ForkLift 3.5
- File Name: macysofts.com.ForkLift3.5.zip
- File Size: 50 MB
- Developer: Binary Nights
System Requirements of ForkLift 3.5 for Mac
- Operating Systems: OS X 10.12.0 or later
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core Processor Or Higher
Download ForkLift 3.5 for Mac
Click on the button below to download the complete offline setup of ForkLift 3.5 for Mac. You may also like to download Viscosity 1.9